Experience Level: College Students
Location: Taiwan; Singapore
We are looking for driven Interns to assist in marketing strategy and market research. This is a unique opportunity to develop direct hands-on experience in marketing and business strategy in the fast-growing mobile space. Interns will work in a fast-paced and international environment.
This marketing internship allows Interns to work closely with senior members of the firm. It is a great way for motivated students who want to develop impressive resume, acquire practical business skills and gain meaningful real world experiences relevant to future positions.
We are looking for candidates that can commit at least 8 hours a week for 2-3 months. This is a part-time, unpaid internship.
What will you be working on:
• Develop our digital marketing strategy on both web and mobile space
• Implement the marketing strategy on the company’s social channels.
• Conduct research and analysis to support business development and marketing activities
• Collect market data and shape the business strategy based on the finding.
What are we looking for:
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Very organized and highly attuned attention to detail
• Strong desire to succeed
• Problem-solving abilities
• Business judgment
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Entrepreneurial interests
If you have some of the following skills, we will love you more:
• Creative writing skill
• Social media and blogging experience
• Photographing skill
• Beauty enthusiast
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing/Research Intern